Thursday 1 January 2009

About

Welcome to Game Art Jinx, a website covering all things computer game and art related and my personal journey from someone who had barely played games to an aspiring game artist.

In it I cover, in depth, subjects relating to computer game art and design and from time to time an update on my personal progress. Initially this blog started out as a mandatory part of my Critical Studies for BA Honors Game Art Design degree, but I hope to evolve it into a place where any one interested in the world of games and art can enjoy. 


I am currently in my third and final year at De Montfort University, Leicester, I intend to work on producing a strong portfolio to meet industry standards in 2012 and use this site as a home to document my learning and progress. 

 I also run a small freelance design company over at:



Thanks for taking the time to check out my site! Please feel free to leave comments, in fact, I urge you to! :)

 Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger